Work in Progress
i'm a bit behind schedule for the next release, so I uploaded a preview....
-fixed the hierarchy ctags limitation
-added features for vs-full-screen-mode (roll/unroll & stay on top)
-(hopefully) improved "focus follow"
-dual addin for both vc6 and vc7
- here we go... release 0.6.2 uploaded
- need definitly to write a small userguide and a FAQ. Drop me a
if you like to help ;) !
- need to "finalize" the .Net addin
- added functionality to check online for new versions
- about to package a new release
- changed the vs-addin logging. it's now logging to the macro-output-window (see screen-shot
- fixed a bug which prevent the browsers from beeing shown if they where "triggered" by an addin-button an no text-editor was open in VS
- browsers window will show/hide if the visual studio is maximized/inimized
- mainly bugfixing
- made the browse-button in the ctags-preferences working
- fixed 2 bugs in the .dsp parser. a) when projects where not on the same drive as the workspace (i.e. c: & d:)
b) files name containing white-spaces (i.e. My Header.h)
- added tooltips for the outline and hierarchy-browser
refactored and renamed the the whole cpp-model. Made it a lazy loading model.
This simplified the file outline loading quite a bit. Lot's of code removed !
- Tag Browsers
improved usability of the tag browsers. Matches-List listens on up/down arrows keys
if Matches-List is focused pressing a-z will adjust filter , ESC and DEL will clear filter
BACKSPACE will reomve last charackter.
AddIn is coupled much closer to the server. Selected Text in the editor will be transfered to the BeSweet-Server
as "search" argument.
- Added more adjustable preferences
- Rewritting server to handle multiple workspaces